Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Really bad 2017 Chrome Case, but pulled this from a Bowman Platinum Blaster
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was extremely disappointed with the 2017 Chrome Jumbo case I broke. It was so bad I am not going to waste time listing it. Most of the autos were no names or rookies I have heard very little about. The best auto was a Tyler Glasnow red 4/5. This is ok, but I have seen enough of him!!!

Enough of the beating I took on Chrome. I did manage to find 5 Bowman Chrome Blaster. The very last one I opened, I pulled a redemption of Cody Bellinger Tools of the Craft!!!

It is a redemption so no need to show the "Congratulations"
Great redemption to get!!! Almost saved the day ... almost. Sorry to read of the bad Jumbo Chrome box. If you had to get a bad auto, at least it was a low number. I'm sure you can find 1 of the 5 Tyler Glasgow collectors that really really need that card Smile
If you pulled any Twins color you'd be interested in trading, let me know.
I'd be interested in the Glasnow if you are selling
Pull any Zimmer?
(08-06-2017, 10:40 PM)chevy man 22 Wrote: [ -> ]I'd be interested in the Glasnow if you are selling
Go ahead and make an offer.
Tough break on the chrome.i am getting a case of jumbo this upcoming week and now I am nervous
Tough break on the Chrome but always think down the line. How many people were disappointed to pull a Nolan Arenado auto instead of Puig in 2013 or Jose Ramirez instead of Abreu in 2014. Some of those guys might be huge in a few years.

Even though it's a redemption it's a great pull
I might need some of the Braves cards you pulled from Chrome. Also some Craig Kimbrel. Thanks.
If you pulled any A's autos, let me know!

Thanks,

RJ
Pages: 1 2