Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2 blasters of 2017 Torque
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since there really isn't a need for the "box breaks" section, I figured I'd just post in the main forum.

I've been trying to get some of these for weeks from Target with no luck. Finally, I got some news from a friend who deals with a wholesaler. To go along with about a 40% discount on the price of them, I didn't have to pay any shipping b/c the friend and I were wrapping up a LARGE trade. He was able to add the blasters to the package without additional shipping costs. SO, I got 2 boxes for $23 total!!

The 1st box was awesome! Six of the 10 cards were PC pulls, including the parallel and the HIT. I got 2 JJ base cards and one each of Bayne and Kahne. The Gold base parallel was card #95 of Danica Patrick. The hit was a Raced Relic /499 sheetmetal of Kyle Busch (pic below). The other four cards were all Dillon brothers. A base card of each one and then these two:

[Image: 35421420304_fb497eb557.jpg]

Purple parallel #63 SN 10/50

[Image: 36255070085_64afd0cebc_o.jpg]

Here is the HIT:

[Image: 35421414074_af7dd88ff8_z.jpg]

Box #2 was pretty much nothing for me. I did pull a Gold base parallel of Dale Jarrett for my PC, but he is the first driver I would get rid of if I needed to clear out some cards (or really needed cash). Everything else was base cards of driver's I don't collect, including the insert and the HIT. Here they are:

[Image: 35421417894_5b3b1748f2_z.jpg]

[Image: 35421412104_abc5d0d063_z.jpg]

Thanks for looking and LMK if you need anything I pulled that isn't PC.
For what you got those blasters for, not too bad at all. Interesting that the Rowdy Relic is sheet metal and the Suarez Relic is firesuit, but they are both "Raced Relics" ###/499...the need for consistency in me says that is not right. LOL

Nice stuff.
(07-30-2017, 06:58 AM)dunnere Wrote: [ -> ]For what you got those blasters for, not too bad at all. Interesting that the Rowdy Relic is sheet metal and the Suarez Relic is firesuit, but they are both "Raced Relics" ###/499...the need for consistency in me says that is not right. LOL

Nice stuff.
I guess that's why they are called Raced Relics and not Race Suits or Race Cars. I really wish Panini would actually label the materials in their cards. I don't mind that some are suits and some are metal, as long as I don't see any that are tires. They already have tire-specific cards.
I'm planning to order a hobby box of Certified real soon. I've been waiting b/c of a situation at work but since that finally worked out good, I'm ready to finally bust a hobby box. I haven't busted a hobby box since 2016 Torque, only 2 blasters each of 2017 Donruss and Torque. I bought no packs/boxes of 2016 Certified or NT.
Nice suraZ