Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Wild Card Winner? What Does That Mean?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Friends,

So yesterday I busted a blaster of the new 2017 Panini retail football and pulled a "Wild Card" Predictor for the Offensive Rookie of the Year award.

So does that mean I automatically win?

Or is that a "field" candidate, meaning only if it's not Fournette, McCaffrey, Watson, etc., i.e. someone that already does not have an individual Predictor card?

If anyone out there has ever won one of these before, please let me know.

Thank you!
(07-27-2017, 04:49 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: [ -> ]Or is that a "field" candidate, meaning only if it's not Fournette, McCaffrey, Watson, etc., i.e. someone that already does not have an individual Predictor card?
It's a field candidate.
Yes, it means anyone but the guys that have individual cards of that category
Thanks guys.

Well, I have a feeling I'm not going to have a winner.

The guys with actual Predictor cards are:

Offensive ROY
1 Deshaun Watson - Houston Texans
2 Mike Williams - Los Angeles Chargers
3 Joe Mixon - Cincinnati Bengals
4 Leonard Fournette - Jacksonville Jaguars
5 Dalvin Cook - Minnesota Vikings
6 John Ross III - Cincinnati Bengals
7 Corey Davis - Tennessee Titans
8 O.J. Howard - Tampa Bay Buccaneers
9 Mitchell Trubisky - Chicago Bears
10 Wild Card - No Team

You never know, though ... Dak Prescott was not in the Predictor set last year, so the Wild Card would have been a winner.
Well, you can probably eliminate Mike Williams because who knows when he will start due to an injury.
(07-29-2017, 04:17 AM)crzy4phins Wrote: [ -> ]Well, you can probably eliminate Mike Williams because who knows when he will start due to an injury.
I have a feeling, if they all stay healthy (other than Williams), it will go to Fournette.

Though, if they're behind in a lot of games, he may not get as many touches.
(07-31-2017, 02:45 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: [ -> ]I have a feeling, if they all stay healthy (other than Williams), it will go to Fournette.

Though, if they're behind in a lot of games, he may not get as many touches.

We all know whose going to win this one.....dalvin cook
(08-01-2017, 01:50 AM)StylinDylan7 Wrote: [ -> ]We all know whose going to win this one.....dalvin cook
Actually, I could see that ... I thought he was a steal in the second round and I could see him being the main guy this year.

Who else do they have, McKinnon?
(07-28-2017, 10:21 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: [ -> ]9 Mitchell Trubisky - Chicago Bears
I think Panini is trolling Bears fans with this one!
(08-01-2017, 02:29 PM)jplarson Wrote: [ -> ]I think Panini is trolling Bears fans with this one!
He could be pretty good ... Carson Wentz went No. 2 last year and did pretty well despite mixed opinions after the draft.

Although, I have afeeling given how much they paid Glennon, unless he absolutely sucks or gets hurt in the preseason, he'll probably be the starter for now.

Then again, you never know ... Romo was the starter heading into the preseason for Dallas last year, and look what happened with Dak.
Pages: 1 2 3 4