Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: BLOCK A TRADER
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a way to block a trader? I have declined the same trader 3 times and he continues to request a trade with me and always list $600+ in my cards he wants - and I tell him he has nothing I am interested in. I would like to simply block him from sending me further trade requests. Hopefully there is a way to do this?
Maybe you can put him on ignore list. Click on his name and select the ignore trader button
(06-26-2017, 08:45 PM)temple sportscards Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe you can put him on ignore list. Click on his name and select the ignore trader button
I can't believe this guy. While I was waiting for a response on how to block, this guy sent me another offer?? I have cancelled trades 3 times in a row and he came back the same day and wants $600+ of my traders and I told him he has nothing I can use. I tried to follow your advice by clicking on his name - I cannot find anything that looks like an IGNORE THIS TRADER button. I can't find that option. He is now becoming annoying.
click on username, scroll down on bottom left- add to buddy list and add to ignore list. Send me his username as well