Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Panini Customer Service
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all,

I opened a jumbo box of 2017 Score and only got 1 auto out of the four guaranteed and not a single #ed card in the box. Has anyone had any success recovering missing hits from Panini or am I wasting my time? Anyone have a sure fire contact at Panini?

Thanks,

Art
SORRY NEVER HAD TO. GOOD LUCK!
File a claim on their site and EVENTUALLY you'll get something, they are pretty good about it, trying to actually talk to a person? I've called and emailed on and off for over 10 years for variety of things and have talked to a person twice in that period
They'll likely want packs and/or the box it came in. Typically there's a serial or lot number printed inside they can track for quality control.
When I received a hobby box last year from Topps that had damaged cards inside, they had me ship all the cards, upc labels, and wrappers to them before they sent replacements.
They want everything, including receipt. What if you bought a box at a card show? I've been short-changed on a box of Contenders and they wouldn't make good on it. They know they're the only FB so they do what they want.

Just bought a box of 2017 Topps Gypsy Queen baseball.....