Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Soccer interest?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
From me just casually scrolling through the soccer boards it looks very slow. Is there any interest in trading for soccer on here at all? I have a bunch of stuff to add but not going to waste my time adding it if the boards are as slow as they seem. I'd be looking to trade any soccer I were to add for Cristiano Ronaldo cards. thanks
I posted a few things several months ago and got 0 results. Soccer trading is deader than the other trades.

FWIW- while I will move soccer, if Ronaldo is all you are interested in, we won't have a match. I don't have much of him, and am keeping what I have. PM me, however, if you have other favorite teams/players you are looking for and maybe we can do some deals.
That's what I figured.
I mainly only stash Ronaldo cards for the most part but I'd also take players for Portugal in National Team jersey or Benfica cards. Other than that I don't do much with soccer. I love the sport it's just a hard sport to trade or even sell unless you have the Superstars. At least with Hockey which is my #1 I can sell or trade pretty much anything.
I have had better luck with soccer then any other sport. I may be in a select group since I have a large following for Professional Indoor soccer on my facebook page. However you guys are correct sales are slow on the messageboards.