Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: A little Total Memorabilia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was on Dave and Adam's to pick up a couple of gifts, and I needed a few extra dollars to get the free shipping, so I decided to get six packs of 2016 Prizm and a box of 2014 Total Memorabilia.

The Prizm was OK, I got two PC cards that I needed:
[Image: 2017-prizm-racing-0001_orig.jpg]

I broke the 2014 Total Memorabilia with my son. He had the hot hand, for sure:
[Image: 2015-total-memorabilia-0001_orig.jpg]

Not too shabby, and there was a pack that only had one card. One card? Yup:

[Image: 2015-total-mem-dale-jr-0001_orig.jpg]

Awesome box of 2014 TM!!! I was pretty happy with my 1-card pack back in 2014 too. You don't mind losing some cards when you pull a book, esp. of a top driver. Congrats on the Dale Jr. book! I'd be interested in the Danica's, but I don't know what I have that you'd want for them.
Thanks, Adam. The Danica cards are staying PC right now. Ya, not so concerned about a single card pack when that pack has a sweet Dale Jr. booklet in it.
NP on the Danica's. You got lots of colors on those MEM cards! Well, except the book. My Ambrose book also only has single color swatches. I think every book I've seen from '14 TM did too. I don't know why PP did that with the books, esp. since most of the regular MEM cards are multi-color.
Nice Kahne
Oh man I am loving that Jr. card that thing is awesome. Congrats on that hit and all the other pulls also.