Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2017 Panini Classics box break, HOF auto!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I like these, super pumped about the Martin. Also included a few base cards in the pics. Not bad for a box at the cheaper end of the spectrum.

Ever notice how old school players have really nice signatures but nowadays it's mostly scribbles? Cleanest auto I've ever seen ha!

Curtis Martin Canton Collections Auto 4/5
Demarcus Ware Flashback Fabrics 32/50

[Image: IMG_2123_zpsx5qwaqfj.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2124_zpsitkjjufn.jpg]
Now that is a nice clean legible signature. One of the best I have seen. These players nowadays need to take some penmanship lessons from Martin. Bought a lot of Classics last year, great value. Like the way the outline makes the player jump out.
(05-25-2017, 09:35 PM)dogger99 Wrote: [ -> ]Now that is a nice clean legible signature. One of the best I have seen. These players nowadays need to take some penmanship lessons from Martin. Bought a lot of Classics last year, great value. Like the way the outline makes the player jump out.
I agree 100%! Some of the scribbles I have seen from rookies and other stars are the polar opposite of Martin's and a lot of the old school guys. Super happy with Classics this year, the cards look great. Interested to see what others pull from it!
Very nice hit and it is nice to see some good penmanship.
(05-25-2017, 10:07 PM)sambo22 Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice hit and it is nice to see some good penmanship.
Thanks very much and I agree! It catches me off guard to see such great penmanship.
Nice break, where do u keep you 4 leaf clover?
(05-26-2017, 04:01 AM)StylinDylan7 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice break, where do u keep you 4 leaf clover?
Thanks! I keep it right behind the pile of terrible boxes of cards that I've opened in the past.
Lol. So you are like the rest of us. I was about to ask to borrow your horseshoe. Lmao
(05-26-2017, 09:15 PM)StylinDylan7 Wrote: [ -> ]Lol. So you are like the rest of us. I was about to ask to borrow your horseshoe. Lmao
Haha again, the horseshoe is also lost underneath a bunch of patch cards of Hackenberg, moritz boehringer, etc....
Hey now whats wrong with moritz?. I love that pile lol
Pages: 1 2