Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Need help w/ H&P minor league team logo redemptions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anybody have a list of the minor league team logo redemption decoy cards inserted in 07-08 and 08-09 Heroes and Prospects?? Beckett has them listed for 05-06 and 06-07, but I don't see them for the later years. Would appreciate whatever help you can provide, thanks!
Nobody?? Well, does anybody have a stack of these things sitting around that you'd be willing to part with???? (05-06, 06-07, 07-08, 08-09) If so, please contact me, thanks!!!
I do. Was going to put them together because i had so many, but didn't see them listed anywhere to know what i needed. I have 29 different teams, plus the WHL, PHPA, AHL, OHL, ITG logo and what i'm assuming is the quebec league logo lol. All are from 07-08 ITG Heroes & Prospects
(06-01-2017, 07:36 PM)ntgsportscards Wrote: [ -> ]I do. Was going to put them together because i had so many, but didn't see them listed anywhere to know what i needed. I have 29 different teams, plus the WHL, PHPA, AHL, OHL, ITG logo and what i'm assuming is the quebec league logo lol. All are from 07-08 ITG Heroes & Prospects
Here's what i have...

07-08:
Albany River Rats
Baie Comeau Drakkar
Barrie Colts
Brampton Battalion (x2)
Brandon Wheat Kings
Bridgeport Sound Tigers
Calgary Hitmen
Chicoutimi Sagueneens
Everett Silvertips (x2)
Guelph Storm
Hartford Wolfpack (x2)
Hershey Bears (x2)
Kamloops Blazers (x2)
Kelowna Rockets (x2)
Lethbridge Hurricanes (x2)
Lake Erie Monsters
Manitoba Moose
Medicine Hat Tigers
Moncton Wildcats
Moose Jaw Warriors
Philadelphia Phantoms
Plymouth Whalers
Portland Pirates
Portland Winterhawks
Prince Albert Raiders
Prince George Cougars
Red Deer Rebels (x3)
Regina Pats
Rockford Ice Hogs
Rouyn Noranda Huskies
Sarnia Sting
Springfield Falcons (x2)
St. Johns Fog Devils
St. Michaels Majors
Swift Current Broncos
Vancouver Giants
Victoriaville Tigres
Wilkes-Barre Scranton Penguins
In The Game logo
CHL logo (x2)

08-09:
Albany River Rats (x2)
Binghamton Senators (x2)
Bridgeport Sound Tigers (x2)
Chicago Wolves
Chilliwack Bruins
Edmonton Oil Kings
Everett Silvertips
Grand Rapids Griffins
Hamilton Bulldogs
Hartford Wolfpack (x3)
Hershey Bears (x3)
Houston Aeros (x3)
Iowa Chops
Kootenay Ice
Lake Erie Monsters
Lewiston Maineiacs
Lowell Devils
Manchester Monarchs
Manitoba Moose
Milwaukee Admirals
Norfolk Admirals
Peoria Rivermen
Philadelphia Phantoms
Portland Pirates
Providence Bruins
Quad City Flames (x2)
Rochester Americans
Rockford Icehogs
Wilkes-Barre Scranton Penguins
CHL logo

Would definitely be interested in adding other teams that you have to this list, and would trade dups straight up 1-1 for teams I don't have (I'd put them in the org but Beckett doesn't list them, that's the point of this thread).
This set is apparently way bigger than I thought. It would seem from 07-08 that i have for you...

Belleville Bulls
Cape Breton Screaming Eagles
Chicago Wolves
Chilliwack Bruins
Grand Rapids Griffins
Halifax Mooseheads
Kingston Frontenacs
Lewiston Maineiacs
London Knights
Mikwaukee Admirals
Niagara Ice Dogs
Ottawa 67's
Peoria Rivermen
PEI Rocket
Quebec Remparts
Rochester Americans
Saginaw Spirit
Saskatoon Blades
Soo Greyhounds
Spokane Chiefs
Sudbury Wolves
Syracuse Crunch
Tri City Americans
Val d'or Foreurs
PHPA logo
WHL logo
AHL logo
OHL logo
QMJHL logo

Had to look a bunch of these up because they only had the logo & no city/team name so it's gonna cost you :-)
Yup. Beckett lists 90 different in each of 05-06 and 06-07 (and I actually have some teams from those years that aren't listed) so I'd guess 07-08 and 08-09 should be similar.

I know what you mean about looking them up, some of them are tough to figure out, for a guy in the states. ITG finally got smart and put the team name under the logo for the 08-09 set.

So, are you doing the set or giving up on it? I'm interested, so I'd trade for whatever you want to send my way. Beckett values these things at $1 each in 06-07, which I think is probably reasonable.