Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Summit 2017 Recap: Bruce C. Goaltending Museum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The show is now concluded! After months of planning, hype, and excitement, it is with much relief and some sadness that I must say that the Summit Show 2017 was a huge success for Bruce C. Goaltending Museum.

The set-up was our largest yet, as we had 34 different pieces of memorabilia on display, and we made more card sales than any other previous year. The drawbox was even better received than ever, as 267 of the 276 draws were claimed, again, a new record for the museum!

Beyond that, I met former Maple Leafs starting goaltender, Mike Palmateer (a great guy), and also former Blackhawk and Oiler goaltender, Warren Skorodenski (again, an equally great guy).

Also, I got a chance to see a lot of familiar faces once again in Marcel Eden, Jeremy Lee, Jason Carmichael, Andrew Connors, and so many others (if I forgot your name, you were still a welcome sight!).

Anyways, onto the show of the...well, show Smile

[Image: booth1_zpsq5dvwnp7.jpg]

[Image: booth2_zpswfugvtpt.jpg]

[Image: booth3_zpssrcupl8j.jpg]

[Image: booth4_zpsu9nvuhmh.jpg]

[Image: booth5_zpscxrg7rwt.jpg]

[Image: booth6_zpsxvkrunnc.jpg]

[Image: booth7_zpsojmucu7i.jpg]
Mike Palmateer and myself

[Image: brucepalmateer_zps91o8tjj9.jpg]

[Image: brucepalmauto_zpswlbw3jzf.jpg]

Skoro and myself

[Image: bruceskoro_zpsqfup2hk8.jpg]

[Image: bruceskoro2_zpspzlwfbtu.jpg]

[Image: bruceskoroauto_zpskqnn7fpz.jpg]
Bruce your display was awesome and was great to look through. The Summit show was fantastic and keeps getting better every year.