Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Thanks Topps so much..............not!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently received a redemption card that was almost 5 years old. This was a six auto double combos relic card. For my patience and continued support they threw in a bonus card........that sells for $1.00. Its an auto football card of Bernard pierce. Seriously leave it out and just ship me the redemption. Its almost an insult.
congrats. be happy you got what you redeemed or it could've possibly been worse
(04-19-2017, 03:02 PM)rippinwax Wrote: [ -> ]I recently received a redemption card that was almost 5 years old. This was a six auto double combos relic card. For my patience and continued support they threw in a bonus card........that sells for $1.00. Its an auto football card of Bernard pierce. Seriously leave it out and just ship me the redemption. Its almost an insult.
If they simply send me the 4 expired redemptions I sent in I'll be quite satisfied.
I pulled a Bernard Pierce 2012 Strata Clear Cut Rookie Auto and waited over 2 1/2 years for it to be filled. I had no feelings about Pierce, the only reason I waited on the specific card was because I like the design of the insert. He finally signed after he was out of football (not counting his time on IR/Practice team). Topps had such a hard time getting him to sign anything that they did not include him on an auto checklist for any product after 2012.

(Saying this was sarcasm) So maybe Topps considers his autographs as gold and only those few they personally select can handle owning a Pierce autograph. /sarcasm
But you got the redemption though?

If so, you are very fortunate, as Topps is notorious for not honoring expired redemptions.
Happened to me with a Valor Rashad Greene autograph. Topps sent along extra Murcury Morris Autograph! The Morris is beautiful card.