Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Sweet Freebie arrived Monday!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A fellow NASCAR collector on another site acquired an IP AU on a HUGE 8.5 inch by 11 inch "hero-card" at the November race in Texas (on 11/06/16). He got it for me and had it personalized. He didn't even tell me that he did it until several days after the race when he asked for my address. Life interfered and slowed down the chance to ship it to me. It finally arrived today! He never asked for anything in return. He got the opportunity to acquire this and thought of me.

Here is the sweet addition:

REMEMBER that this is an 8.5 inch by 11 inch card!

FRONT:

[Image: TB20-20Personal20AU208x11-1.jpg]

BACK:

[Image: TB20-20Personal20AU208x11-2.jpg]
That is very cool. Big cards like that are cool. It was also very nice that he thought of you. Nice addition.
(04-04-2017, 10:11 AM)wilsonsportscards Wrote: [ -> ]That is very cool. Big cards like that are cool. It was also very nice that he thought of you. Nice addition.
It WAS cool that he thought of me. We aren't really even close friends. We've make a few trades over the past couple of years and chatted in PM's a few times, but that's about it. I wasn't really surprised by someone wanting my addy to send me some freebies (happens a LOT), but a personalized IP AU blew my mind!

If you really want to see some cool stuff, check some of my other threads on here. I'll bump a few of them up with a recent post.
Dang, dawg, that's sweet!
Congrats man that is very nice.
Thanks Tom and Kevin. It's funny that I got it just in time for today's Texas race.