Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2017 RFFG - Week 6 - STANDINGS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This week's race is on Sunday 4/02 @ Martinsville - 2pm EDT on FS1. The cutoff time to make/change picks is Saturday 4/01 at 11pm EDT. Here are the current standings:

1. lead - 205
2. kev - 171
3. dun - 167
4. mini - 108
5. spaz - 98
6. a9a - 89
7. kd80 - 77

___________________________________________________________________________________
I'm going to stick with Jimmie for now. He has to turn it around at some point and Martinsville is another great track for him.
Chase Elliot
Denny Hamlin
Thanks!
Logano please
Denny Hamlin. Cheers
Hey, can't believed I missed this. Would anyone care if I jumped in now? Obviously start at 0 and see if I can catch up at all?
(03-30-2017, 01:40 PM)wilsonsportscards Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, can't believed I missed this. Would anyone care if I jumped in now? Obviously start at 0 and see if I can catch up at all?
You are more than welcome to join. If you haven't read them, the rules are posted here: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1606271.html
Thanks! I did read the rules. I will get you my pick for this week before 11pm Saturday. Thanks
Martin truex jr
Brad Keselowski, Thanks!
Pages: 1 2