Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2017 RFFG - Week 6 - STANDINGS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Can I use my free pass , I forgot to my my pick this week.
(04-02-2017, 02:00 AM)minitracer Wrote: [ -> ]Can I use my free pass , I forgot to my my pick this week.
You should have put your pick in the post. I just now saw this. The race just ended.
Congrats to the new guy for picking the winner!
BK pointed out how there are a lot more fans in the stands for the #2 Miller Lite Ford ...interesting. I guess he's become a true elite driver and less of a dick? Kurt Busch accomplished the same the same feat...

So, is Logano the last driver everyone hates? I'm not a Kenseth fan, either, and to be honest only just now getting past Keselowski's past, but otherwise Joey is the only guy I truly root against.

Anyway, I'm feeling like the bad luck guy right now...
(04-03-2017, 06:26 AM)dunnere Wrote: [ -> ]BK pointed out how there are a lot more fans in the stands for the #2 Miller Lite Ford ...interesting. I guess he's become a true elite driver and less of a dick? Kurt Busch accomplished the same the same feat...

So, is Logano the last driver everyone hates? I'm not a Kenseth fan, either, and to be honest only just now getting past Keselowski's past, but otherwise Joey is the only guy I truly root against.

Anyway, I'm feeling like the bad luck guy right now...
I root against both of the Penske guys and did before they were at Penske too. I don't care for Kenseth or Kurt either, but I don't really root against them as much as I used to in the past. Hamlin goes right there with BK and Joey though.
I root for a lot of drivers, so I have to have some to root against! Smile

_________________________________________________________________________________

Here's where our drivers finished and the new standings.

1st - Keselowski (55)
3rd - Elliott (50)
4th - Logano (33)
15th - Johnson (32)
16th - Truex Jr. (31)
30th - Hamlin (16)

1. lead - 236
2. kev - 204
3. dun - 183
4. a9a - 139
5. spaz - 130
6. mini - 108
7. kd80 - 93
8. wsc - 55
(04-02-2017, 05:29 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats to the new guy for picking the winner!
Thanks! Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while. Also, I should have introduced myself. Nick from upstate NY. (About 20 min from Watkins Glenn.) I root for Kane. Been a NASCAR fan my whole life.

Now I just need to run the table to catch Lead....Wink

(04-04-2017, 10:10 AM)wilsonsportscards Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks! Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while. Also, I should have introduced myself. Nick from upstate NY. (About 20 min from Watkins Glenn.) I root for Kane. Been a NASCAR fan my whole life.

Now I just need to run the table to catch Lead....Wink
Welcome Nick! Everyone here is on a first name basis, so I should introduce you. That way you'll know who is talking to whom. I am Adam and I'm in central NC (1 hr. from Martinsville and 2 hrs. from Charlotte). No one else is in NY but we are scattered from MA to FL and as far west as IN and LA (the state). We've had some from farther west in the past, but not this year. This is the fourth season I've run this game and this is the least amount of players of any season. We had at least 10 players start the season every year until this one.

a9a = Mark
dun = Tom
kd80 = Kenneth
kev = Kevin R.
lead = Gary
mini = Kevin M.

Enjoy the game!
Pages: 1 2