Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Looking for proper card on here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Everyone.

It has been a long time since I have been on here. I've bought a couple of boxes of cards for the first time in years over the last little bit which made me come back on here. I was just going through my collection and I am looking for a certain card which I don't know if I have it right on here or not.

The card is 2008-09 Between The Pipes Auto Number Carey Price #AN-CPR. The closes that I can find is 2008-09 Between The Pipes Numbers Autographs #ANCP Carey Price. Just wondering if anyone knows if they are the same card or not. I will try to get a pic of the card up as well.

Here is a link to the card.

http://i579.photobucket.com/albums/ss233...number.jpg

Working on uploading it on to here....
I think you have the right one. beckett OPG list 2 cards as ANCP--Price and Chet Pickard.
(03-26-2017, 08:49 PM)hckydv7 Wrote: [ -> ]I think you have the right one. beckett OPG list 2 cards as ANCP--Price and Chet Pickard.
Just when the card number wasn't the same it made me wonder. Another site that I looked at had the Price card numbered at AN-CP2 and the Pickard AN-CP1. Again different numbering. Really just made me wonder.

Thank you
(03-27-2017, 07:53 AM)habby85 Wrote: [ -> ]Just when the card number wasn't the same it made me wonder. Another site that I looked at had the Price card numbered at AN-CP2 and the Pickard AN-CP1. Again different numbering. Really just made me wonder.

Thank you
Would not be the first time the checklist a card company gave Beckett did not match the way it actually was upon release.