Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2016 Limited, 2 box break- all FS or trade- Zeke RPA redemption!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not going to show base.

But it's a great story aside from the hit. Went to the LCS simply to buy some supplies. But when I walked in, the owner who had learned some of the buying habits and interests of my son and I said "I have a gift for you". He proceeded to hand me a patch of Aldridge in a Spurs uni, and another dual patch of Jordan/Blake from the clippers that my son likes. Nothing too expensive, BV $8/$10, probably things he had sitting around and never sold. But the thought was awesome.

So awesome while I was there only to buy some sleeves and stands, it guilted me into a purchase. Guilt can be good.......

1 box was pretty blah (DeAndre Wash patch auto best hit), 2nd box was looking worse until the last pack redemption. Made it all worth it.

FWIW- All are on my org and avail for trade.

With the Zeke- if I trade, I want a single comparable value card of: Football: Elway, Von Miller, Brady, Larry Fitzgerald
Hockey: Gretz, Messier in an Edm jersey
Basketball: Jordan, Duncan
Soccer: Bale, Christiano Ronaldo, Harry Kane

Vintage cards are ok, and maybe even preferred. I am not one who needs auto or patch for auto or patch. Just comparable value.

Willing to sell the Zeke as well. $165 delivered. Will not redeem of course....
Nice hit!! Will send for the Washington
quote='longshot18' pid='2656713' dateline='1490217800']
Not going to show base.

But it's a great story aside from the hit. Went to the LCS simply to buy some supplies. But when I walked in, the owner who had learned some of the buying habits and interests of my son and I said "I have a gift for you". He proceeded to hand me a patch of Aldridge in a Spurs uni, and another dual patch of Jordan/Blake from the clippers that my son likes. Nothing too expensive, BV $8/$10, probably things he had sitting around and never sold. But the thought was awesome.

So awesome while I was there only to buy some sleeves and stands, it guilted me into a purchase. Guilt can be good.......

1 box was pretty blah (DeAndre Wash patch auto best hit), 2nd box was looking worse until the last pack redemption. Made it all worth it.

FWIW- All are on my org and avail for trade.

With the Zeke- if I trade, I want a single comparable value card of: Football: Elway, Von Miller, Brady, Larry Fitzgerald
Hockey: Gretz, Messier in an Edm jersey
Basketball: Jordan, Duncan
Soccer: Bale, Christiano Ronaldo, Harry Kane

Vintage cards are ok, and maybe even preferred. I am not one who needs auto or patch for auto or patch. Just comparable value.

Willing to sell the Zeke as well. $165 delivered. Will not redeem of course....
[/quote]

CONGRATS ON ZEKE. HOPE YOU GET WHAT YOU WANT.
Very nice!