Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2017 RFFG - Week 5 - STANDINGS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This week's race is on Sunday 3/26 @ Fontana - 3:30pm EDT on FOX. The cutoff time to make/change picks is Saturday 3/25 at 11pm EDT. Here are the standings:

1. lead - 153
2. dun - 143
3. kev - 132
4. mini - 86
5. spaz - 82
6. a9a - 72
7. kd80 - 61

________________________________________________________________________________
I'm pretty sure that picking Jimmie Johnson is a good choice this week.
Logano for me.
Jimmie Johnson is a great pick this week...but the guy that is due is Kevin Harvick. He has run far too good the past couple of years to not get a win...

Watch out for Matt Kenseth, too...let's see how practice and qualifying goes, but you've all been warned...LOL

Harvick.
Kasey Kahne
Jimmie Johnson
Thanks!
Ryan Newman please
Martin truex Jr.
Well, I think I cursed all three guys I thought were going to be good...man, Kenseth took a hard hit. Ouch.
(03-26-2017, 05:27 PM)dunnere Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I think I cursed all three guys I thought were going to be good...man, Kenseth took a hard hit. Ouch.
Yeah, that was a nasty hit! I don't know what Jimmie's problem was. He quickly got into the teens and just stayed around there the whole race. That race was really boring until the final 30 laps. Even the end of the Stages weren't really exciting.

4th - Truex Jr. (52)
5th - Logano (39)
13th - Harvick (24)
15th - Newman (22)
20th - Kahne (17)
21st - Johnson (16)

STANDINGS:
1. lead - 205
2. kev - 171
3. dun - 167
4. mini - 108
5. spaz - 98