Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2016-17 Overtime
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What the hell is wrong with this site. They only do half the job? Lots of stuff still not priced lol. I keep wasting my money for nothing on this site. How else can we get pricing? I'm tired of this place stealing our money and not providing the service.
Get used to it. If you want quick, up-to-date, quality service, this may not be the place.
(03-19-2017, 05:13 PM)jonathani Wrote: [ -> ]Get used to it. If you want quick, up-to-date, quality service, this may not be the place.
I agree, BUT, where is the place?
Please let us know. You can PM me. I don't think your allowed in public forum.
This place is sort of like Topps and baseball: no real competition. We take what we can get because there aren't a whole lot of options.
i agree Overtime wave 3 cards are out and still no prices on wave 2
(03-30-2017, 04:10 AM)tyee123 Wrote: [ -> ]i agree Overtime wave 3 cards are out and still no prices on wave 2
With all due respect Wave 2 has been priced for some time now, and the 1st part of Wave 3 came out yesterday with Platinum's release. If you have a CL for that I would be happy to import it for you. In the meantime here is the link to the landing page for Overtime where you will find your pricing.

2016-17 Upper Deck Overtime