Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: So why are the Parkhurst Tis the Season inserts still not in the OPG??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone know why the Tis the Season inserts from the 16/17 Parkhurst hockey are still not in the OPG.
The standard answer from Beckett is "when there is enough market data they wiil show in the OPG.
My gripe is the OPC Update Rainbows. Why are they still not priced. Plenty of data out there and all the other OPC Update is priced but still no price on the rainbow. It's a wonder how this joke called Beckett can stay in business.
(03-18-2017, 02:06 PM)pens1fan Wrote: [ -> ]My gripe is the OPC Update Rainbows. Why are they still not priced. Plenty of data out there and all the other OPC Update is priced but still no price on the rainbow. It's a wonder how this joke called Beckett can stay in business.
I have the same complaint and was told there wasn't enough market data.
Beckett will stay in business because there is no alternative supplier.

I know we can look at ebay completed sales for data, but being basically lazy I do use Beckett OPG for a guideline for Maximum prices.
I have notified the database coordinator for hockey about the missing cards. He says that it should be in there within the next few days. If not, I will get back to him.

Randi
(03-20-2017, 09:05 AM)rayeates Wrote: [ -> ]I have notified the database coordinator for hockey about the missing cards. He says that it should be in there within the next few days. If not, I will get back to him.

Randi
It's there and priced, should be populated in the OPG in the morning.