Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Panini Honors box break
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(03-12-2017, 08:11 PM)StylinDylan7 Wrote: [ -> ]Honors was kindof a cool concept but they kinda ruined it. So what happens if someone has a wild idea of taking the cards out of the cases or the panini stickers come off. Do those cards become worthless? Cause they are altered original cards?
Mine will be coming out of the cases (by BGS), and be graded for my PC's. The Honors cards are already listed on Beckett, so they will be label 2016 Honors Recollection XXXX.

John
(03-12-2017, 08:11 PM)StylinDylan7 Wrote: [ -> ]Honors was kindof a cool concept but they kinda ruined it. So what happens if someone has a wild idea of taking the cards out of the cases or the panini stickers come off. Do those cards become worthless? Cause they are altered original cards?
The recollection cards (i.e. one's Panini added serial numbering to) actually also have an embossed logo added to them. It's hard to see in pictures, but it's there, so you would still be able to tell that they are different even if they're taken out of their cases.
Pages: 1 2