Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2017 RFFG - Week 3 - STANDINGS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This week's race is on Sunday 3/12 @ Las Vegas - 3:30pm EDT on FOX. The cutoff time to make/change picks is Saturday 3/11 at 11pm EST.
REMEMBER TO SET YOUR CLOCKS FORWARD 1 HOUR before bedtime Saturday OR at 2am local time Sunday morning!!!
Here are the standings and some game info/question follows it.

STANDINGS:

1. kev - 77
2. dun - 72
3. lead - 67
4. a9a - 30
5. kd80 - 28
6. spaz - 26
7. mini - 1

!!! - With this new points system, I'm thinking of a change to my tiebreakers. Wins will still be #1, but nobody has a win yet (or even a Top-5). I'm thinking the #2 tiebreaker should be most points for any race. If that is tied, #3 will be best finish between those "most points" races (but not necessarily the same race). If there is still a tie, #4 will be MOST Top-5 finishes over the season. I WOULD go with total bonus points accumulated but NASCAR doesn't make that easy to find now. Anyone have any objections/ideas about this?!

I'm going to pick Logano...
Gonna stick with Logano........Tiebreaker sounds like work but I am good with whichever way you decide also.
Kasey Kahne
Kevin Harvick
Thanks!
Martin truex Jr.
Woo just made it. I will take Ryan Blaney please
(03-11-2017, 10:29 PM)minitracer Wrote: [ -> ]Woo just made it. I will take Ryan Blaney please
I just wanted you to know that you did make it on time. I don't know why Beckett changed your post time today. I DID see it last night when you actually posted it at 10:29pm.

I'll get the points posted at some time on Monday.
Well that was quite an ending, Logano starting this season off right, pissed Kyle off and rowdy lived up to his reputation. Wonder if Nascar is going to fine, suspend, or probation if anything? Big target on Logano for this season already. I watched it over and over just don't think he did that on purpose.
I agree with Kevin...I get why Busch was upset, but Logano didn't really do much wrong there, if you ask me. That said, Logano is definitely not making any friends out there, right, wrong, or otherwise...
Pages: 1 2