Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2017 RFFG - Week 2 - STANDINGS + Info/?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This weeks race is on Sunday 3/05 @ Atlanta - 2:30 pm on FOX. The cutoff time to make/change picks is Saturday 3/04 at 11pm EST. Here are the points standings:

1. kev - 40
2. a9a - 30
3T. lead - 24 (tiebreaker for better finish)
3T. dun - 24
5T. kd80 - 7
5T. spaz - 7
7. mini - 1

There's no way the 48 wins three Atlanta races in a row, right? Seven Championships says Yes, but my head says no...

Put me down for Harvick...
(03-01-2017, 10:01 PM)dunnere Wrote: [ -> ]There's no way the 48 wins three Atlanta races in a row, right? Seven Championships says Yes, but my head says no...

Put me down for Harvick...
I'm not necessarily picking him to win, but I'm betting he'll have a good race. He's got to make up for only getting 5 pts. at Daytona.
(03-01-2017, 10:24 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not necessarily picking him to win, but I'm betting he'll have a good race. He's got to make up for only getting 5 pts. at Daytona.
Daytona was rough on a lot of teams...

Jimmie will run well, but there are a few guys that are good in Atlanta, so...
Martin truex jr
I have had a hard time getting on Beckett for some reason has anyone else had this issue? I will have to use one of my free passes already..... logano please.
(03-05-2017, 12:36 PM)kevinr Wrote: [ -> ]I have had a hard time getting on Beckett for some reason has anyone else had this issue? I will have to use one of my free passes already..... logano please.
Yes. If I try getting on the racing forum from the dropdown list, it won't work sometimes. I've been getting around that by going to my User Control Panel (which is bookmarked) and open a recent thread to get into the forum.
(03-05-2017, 06:04 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: [ -> ]Yes. If I try getting on the racing forum from the dropdown list, it won't work sometimes. I've been getting around that by going to my User Control Panel (which is bookmarked) and open a recent thread to get into the forum.

Thanks I will try that.
Well, I'm going to consider this a Win, even though Harvick ended up 9th...speeding penalty? Why don't they have speedometers in the cars? Ugh...dominant.

Anyway, Danica finished on the lead lap and a top 20, and all four SHR cars looked pretty good out there...Fords are the class of the series after two races. Wow...
Pages: 1 2