Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Target Junk Pack box
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There was nothing at Target today, almost no football I did find one of those 10 packs for 12.99 boxes. Typically these will have 2 good packs showing and the rest will be junk. Well this one was showing a 2016 Rookies and Stars and a 2015 Topps Rack Pack. I said what the hell I need to scratch the pack ripping itch and keep building up the collection so I got it. It contained:

1 - 1990 Score
2 - 2009 Prestige
2 - 2009 Donruss Elite Retail
2 - 2013 Score
1 - 2015 Topps Rack Pack
1 - 2016 Leaf Draft
1- 2016 Rookies and Stars

Not the worst mix I have seen in these.

So open everything and I don't have anything to show when I open the last pack the 2016 R&S

Open it up start thumbing through it...

Longevity Michael Floyd 63/75
Ezekiel Elliott RC! just paid for the box
LeSean McCoy Crusade Green 4/5 !!
Almost toss aside the thick filler but it has print on it...

Joey Bosa Cross training Dual Jersey 32/75

I always read these kinds of posts in here I finally was able to get one of my own
Congrats! Not bad for "junk"!
Man, they have been unloading 1990 Score in those things for years. Probably still hundreds of pallets of it in the back rooms of Sam's Wholesale Club.
For one of those newer boxes of those that was pretty good - I have pretty much stopped getting those boxes since while they used to have some pretty decent things in them, that is no longer the case
CONGRATS ON YOUR GREAT PACK. THE R & S HAD RC, JSY CARD & LOW #'D YOU DID REALLY GOOD, IMO.