Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2013 Showcase EE Ink Smoke
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, with the 2017 NASCAR season about to start the engines, I figured I would do a little upating.

I have a new scanner, so I will be redoing the images on my Weebly site (link below) as I can, and adding pics of my PC stuff there (and getting ris of my PhotoBucket altogether...even with AdBlock I can not stand using it anymore).

That is, if this LINK works:

[Image: 2103-showcase-smoke-0004_orig.jpg]

2013 Press Pass Showcase Elite Exhibit Ink #EEITS Tony Stewart /20
2013 Press Pass Showcase Elite Exhibit Ink Gold #EEITS Tony Stewart /10
2013 Press Pass Showcase Elite Exhibit Ink Red #EEITS Tony Stewart /5
2013 Press Pass Showcase Elite Exhibit Ink Melting #EEITS Tony Stewart 1/1

Pretty sweet, right?
That's Awesome Tom! Great group of Smoke cards there. I've had all kinds of stuff come in recently but haven't added it to my PB to post here yet. Mostly b/c no one is really being active on here right now.
I check in every other day, but I let my OPG expire, so I am doing everything off-line.

Like I said, I am dropping Photo Bucket - I hate it so much - I need to scan everything anyway, so I might as well put the pics on my own site...

I also see that NUTS has been rather slow, as well...nothing like a bunch of mediocre Panini releases to truly kill the mood, you know? I was good with the Prizm release...as far as, it was an OK initial release, a little pricey at first...but then I was certainly going to wait on the next bunch...and you know how those came out... and they are dreaming with that National Treasures releases...

While I'm at it, check out these babies:

[Image: 2012-tm-sig-coll-2x-swatch_orig.jpg]
[Image: 2012-tm-sig-coll-3x-swatch_orig.jpg]
[Image: 2012-tm-sig-coll-1of1-swatch_orig.jpg]

So, I am working on 2013 Showcase, and 2012 and 2013 Redline...
Nice TM stuff! Yeah, Panini is NOT doing a good job with NASCAR. I really hope the next three 2017 products are MUCH better than what they've done so far. I liked Prizm and Torque was okay. I wish they were doing Prizm again this year. I hope Torque is a much brighter product when in comes out in May ( ?, probably June). 2016 Torque cards were just so dark. Too many black backgrounds throughout the whole release. I can't wait to see what they do with Select and Absolute though!