Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2 days left....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I ended up buying a case of 2016 bowman chrome 12 vending box case it should arrive on my birthday Friday I'm super excided going to try to wait till Saturday night to break it.. This will be my first case hoping I do good on it I will post picks of all the hits..
Good luck and have fun.
Wow, I am excited for you! I just ordered my very first case of anything (not coming until June), so I know how you must feel. Happy Birthday and Happy Rippin'!!
That's an awesome birthday present. I've never broken a case of cards but I can imagine what fun it would be.
Good luck and Happy Birthday!!!
Good luck! Are there any case hits for this product?
HBD, let see what you get!
(02-15-2017, 04:21 PM)bman12 Wrote: [ -> ]So I ended up buying a case of 2016 bowman chrome 12 vending box case it should arrive on my birthday Friday I'm super excided going to try to wait till Saturday night to break it.. This will be my first case hoping I do good on it I will post picks of all the hits..
Well happy birthday, best part of getting a case, what seems like an endless supply of packs to rip! Enjoy
Got my case yesterday will be opening it after work today the hardest thing was having it sitting on my desk all night and not busting into it lol. I'm glad I get out around noon today and on top of that I get my cards from my epack break today... GOING TO BE A GREAT DAY.....
Take your time busting and sorting; it will be more fun if you treat each box as a separate gift!
Pages: 1 2