Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Mail from last week
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I haven't picked much lately. I did got some great cards in the last week. Waiting for 2017 Heritage to get a box with a few premium boxes.
Hope to add a few more Lindor and Correa to the PC soon.
[Image: Mailday%20Jan%2017_zpsn8fralql.jpg]
Nice Trout...don't think I've seen one like that. Great pick ups!!!
[quote='once78' pid='2652714' dateline='1486168591']
Nice Trout...don't think I've seen one like that. Great pick ups!!!
[/quote
Thanks
Nice additions - I have been looking at a Bowman's Best Lindor also. Great looking cards.
When I clicked on this thread, I was hoping to see some cool star cards. Oh well, maybe your next additions will be better! Smile

Seriously though, those are pretty awesome. Pick any 2 of those and most people would be thrilled to get them added to their collection!

Well done!

Happy Collecting!

Mark
(02-03-2017, 08:15 PM)garrisc Wrote: [ -> ]Nice additions - I have been looking at a Bowman's Best Lindor also. Great looking cards.
Thanks
(02-03-2017, 11:30 PM)madamson Wrote: [ -> ]When I clicked on this thread, I was hoping to see some cool star cards. Oh well, maybe your next additions will be better! Smile

Seriously though, those are pretty awesome. Pick any 2 of those and most people would be thrilled to get them added to their collection!

Well done!

Happy Collecting!

Mark
Sorry to disappoint you. Next time I will try to get a color Lindor. LOL
Thanks.
I think i have the 'brother' of that Bryce Harper Finest Jumbo but your auto looks cleaner than mine. Awesome additions, Francisco.
(02-04-2017, 12:05 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: [ -> ]I think i have the 'brother' of that Bryce Harper Finest Jumbo but your auto looks cleaner than mine. Awesome additions, Francisco.
Thanks
Always liked those Heritage red inks. Wish I still had the Kershaw rookie year one I pulled.
(02-04-2017, 11:01 PM)the cardboard fan Wrote: [ -> ]Always liked those Heritage red inks. Wish I still had the Kershaw rookie year one I pulled.
They are truly some great looking cards. As a fan of vintage cards is great to have some vintage design autos with some of today's stars.
Pages: 1 2