Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Cards not adding to org.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is there an issue with the Organize currently? Seems like every time I add a card to my organize nothing is taking...very aggravating considering how much we pay for this stuff.
Here we go again with this issue... 2/5/2017. Trying to add 2016 Rookies and Stars Ticket Masters Jameis Winston to my org and it shows that it's "already in org" but it is not showing when I look for it in my org.
Yes, I am replying to a post that is three years old but this issue keeps reappearing. My whole Chipper Jones want list disappeared from org today.

Does anyone on the Beckett technical support team or web development team even pay attention to or post on the forums?
Well my Chipper cards eventually reappeared in org and everything was good for a few weeks. Until today, when more stuff disappeared from my org again.

Still all quiet from Beckett. See you all next month
I haven't had anything disappear, but there is an issue with changing quantities in the trade view. I had noticed last week that a card I added didn't automatically show up in my list, which was a first, and maybe that was the first sign of problems developing with the service.
(06-03-2019, 11:23 AM)filipizo Wrote: [ -> ]Well my Chipper cards eventually reappeared in org and everything was good for a few weeks. Until today, when more stuff disappeared from my org again.

Still all quiet from Beckett. See you all next month
I'm having the same issues. I added cards few days ago, now I can't see them, if I try to re-add the card it doesn't show up, like it's already in my org. Some help from Beckett would be nice.
I'm on it, also having issues with move to button
Everything should be restored now..........if not logout, login and refresh
(06-07-2019, 08:18 AM)floydtown Wrote: [ -> ]Everything should be restored now..........if not logout, login and refresh
Things seem to be back to normal! Thanks
(06-07-2019, 08:18 AM)floydtown Wrote: [ -> ]Everything should be restored now..........if not logout, login and refresh
I'm not able to organize by Description, put everything in chronological order. Are you expecting a fix for this?
Pages: 1 2