Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 90-91 Pro Set 1st Series to trade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just purchased a collection that included the 90-91 Pro Set Hockey 1st series. I only collect baseball so I am looking to trade the entire set for some baseball cards that I need. If you are interested and have some baseball to trade let me know. Thanks!!!!
I don't think those cards are really worth anything. There where a mass production of those cards that you can actually buy a box for less than $10.00. The only real value in those cards Was the Stanley Cup which there was only 5000 printed and The Player of the Month Cards.
Thanks for the reply. Not surprising that they aren't worth much since they were produced in the 90s. At this point I would rather they go to a "good home", I'd even take a Mario Mendoza card for them. Smile

I don't collect baseball so I don't have much, about half of what I do have is in the organizer, check it out, I'd take the prosets off your hands if you want any or all of what you see...