Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: My first box of hockey cards ever
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[attachment=12462][attachment=12463]I decided to try a box of artifacts not sure how I did here are the hits I think.
You did very well. The #II redemption is for Patrik Laine, the leading rookie scorer in the league. Great pull. Congrats!!
(12-04-2016, 01:27 PM)rootntootn Wrote: [ -> ]You did very well. The #II redemption is for Patrik Laine, the leading rookie scorer in the league. Great pull. Congrats!!
How do you know who the redemptions are for. And TY

(12-04-2016, 01:47 PM)bman12 Wrote: [ -> ]How do you know who the redemptions are for. And TY
Partial list was posted recently in Beckett hockey news. Team redemptions & I,II & III have been released by UD. Wild cards & IV through XX are still not public knowledge.
(12-04-2016, 02:45 PM)rootntootn Wrote: [ -> ]Partial list was posted recently in Beckett hockey news. Team redemptions & I,II & III have been released by UD. Wild cards & IV through XX are still not public knowledge.
Thanks I will go read it I'm new to hockey but so far so good.

That's a very good box for your first time! Congrats and welcome to hockey!
Great first box!

Congrats.

SSP
Awesome hits. Congrats!
Not bad welcome to the hockey world
THANKS GUYS LOOKING FORWARD TO BUSTING MORE BOXES.. My birthday is coming up in FEB and the wife is buying me a case to bust open she said I can spend up to 1k on the case so I'm not sure what to do should I buy a few different boxes or a case and should I mix sports or stick to just one???
Pages: 1 2