Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Delayed Pricing for UD1?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why is it taking so long to get pricing for common inserts of UD1 like Portraits and Super Colassal?
There is never any logic to the reasons.
(11-30-2016, 03:20 PM)asoknb Wrote: [ -> ]Why is it taking so long to get pricing for common inserts of UD1 like Portraits and Super Colassal?
It's because I have been out of the office for 3 weeks as we had a baby the first week of November. Upon my return lesser insert sets in S1 had to take a back seat to two magazines and a book. It will be done this week. Should you need to know anything else I will be happy to help you, you can email me directly at ericn@beckett.com
(11-30-2016, 08:40 PM)ericn316 Wrote: [ -> ]It's because I have been out of the office for 3 weeks as we had a baby the first week of November. Upon my return lesser insert sets in S1 had to take a back seat to two magazines and a book. It will be done this week. Should you need to know anything else I will be happy to help you, you can email me directly at ericn@beckett.com
Congratulations on the new baby, it is a wonderful time in your life.

On the business side of things why is there one person in charge of this process? I understand if you are the lead or whatever but when you are out of the office for 3 weeks there should be someone to take your place.
^^^I concur.

Most businesses would do that.
Yeah that's kind of bizarre. Especially considering that the companies rely upon Beckett values for damaged card replacement.
Some of the cards are starting to creep up to their market values now.