Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Where is everyone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This site has become a Ghost town. More members leave than new ones coming on.
I'm still around. Been here a decent amount of time. Mostly just come around the forums to show off new additions, not really as big with the trading and stuff as I was several years ago.
ehh i pop in occasionally to read the very few posts on here
I am looking at possibly coming back and trading a bit, but I have not busted anything recently. Hopefully the site will pick up again.
(11-21-2016, 08:17 PM)mq13 Wrote: [ -> ]This site has become a Ghost town. More members leave than new ones coming on.
Yup, looking like the tools that were promised years ago are a little too late and they are not even functioning properly.

The USA to Canada shipping kills about half the people that are trading.

All in all I will likely not renew unless there is a crazy cheap deal like there was last year.
They need to run that deal like NOW, in time for holiday shopping. But I doubt they will...
(11-22-2016, 09:54 AM)snobles Wrote: [ -> ]The USA to Canada shipping kills about half the people that are trading.
I'm back trading but only to the US. As Scott mentioned the cost of shipping to Canada is just outrageous. If I do happen to trade with one of my friends to the north it would have to be a big trade to make it worth while.
I am here almost everyday, but I do not trade anymore (US-CAN shipping too much $$). Also, not breaking stuff for now. I'm always there to comment though.

SSP
I got so behind on making a list it is ridiculous. Maybe I would have used the time I was on leave from work(2 months) if I was better off in the head(cancer treatment....leaving me with a drop foot was hard to get use to.....)
I'm always trying to add trade bait to my org from the local shows. Always down to trade.