Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Did anyone else break UD1...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
... on here. I thought this was a strong Upper Deck site. If anyone has some to trade PLMK.
I did a few group breaks so far. I plan to open some retail boxes once they hit the shelves.

I got a package in this morning so I should have them added in tonight.
I opened 5 hobby boxes and the only real good cards I pulled was UD Young Guns Canvas of Patrick Laine and Clear Cut Young Guns Dvorak. Did get lots of Young guns double and 3 Jersey patches.
Mark, just sent you an offer. Let me know.

Walt
(11-17-2016, 11:17 AM)Simpleton Wrote: [ -> ]I opened 5 hobby boxes and the only real good cards I pulled was UD Young Guns Canvas of Patrick Laine and Clear Cut Young Guns Dvorak. Did get lots of Young guns double and 3 Jersey patches.
Welcome to Beckett. Will you be trading on here?
(11-17-2016, 02:17 PM)mq13 Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to Beckett. Will you be trading on here?
No. I am located in Canada and with our dollar really sucking big time don't want to ship there.
i have bought 4 boxes and just waiting for a case break to fill, that may be my extent. but then again i always say that. I more or less just want to get all the leaf ygs.
(11-17-2016, 03:25 PM)cbryant Wrote: [ -> ]I more or less just want to get all the leaf ygs.
I swear that is like half of the YG's this year!!! Big Grin
Actually, believe it or not, I opened 5 boxes and no leaf YG. I went to my Local sports card shop to by 3 boxes of UD and the store owner gave me 10 packs of the new Overtime Cards for free and low and behold I got a Rookie Nylander card lol. Go figure.
Some S1 has been added, shoot me an offer.
Pages: 1 2