Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Any Interest? (Lebron #3/5)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wanted to see if there would be any interest in this card if I decided to list it for sale or trade:

[Image: gradednonfootball-1.jpg]
Nothing? Card has a pretty cool story too. I've only purchased 3 packs of Basketball cards in my life and this was in one of them. The only reason I purchased the packs was because it was part of a contest at a local card shop. I then traded the card away to a member in Alaska for some PC cards. That guy then traded it to someone in the midwest. After that, I was able to find the card again and make a deal to get it back. This card has literally travelled the US! I didn't get it graded until after I received it back in the last trade.
What value are you putting on it? I would love to trade for it, but not sure I have anything you want. Let me know and I will see what I have in my PC for you. Thanks.
That's kinda what I'm getting at, I'm not too sure what value to put on it. I haven't really seen any movement on them in a while and I don't see them often. So, I'm fishing to see what kind of value others would put on it. If they have something that I'm interested in, I'd love to make a deal. Peyton Manning and Griffey Jr are my 2 main targets.
(11-03-2016, 08:23 AM)soccerscrub Wrote: [ -> ]That's kinda what I'm getting at, I'm not too sure what value to put on it. I haven't really seen any movement on them in a while and I don't see them often. So, I'm fishing to see what kind of value others would put on it. If they have something that I'm interested in, I'd love to make a deal. Peyton Manning and Griffey Jr are my 2 main targets.
thats is a nice card i like the baseball version of the series better cause i had good luck with that i miss upper deck...
Upper Deck was by far my favorite company. The very first pack I ever bought back in 1989 had the Griffey Jr RC. From that moment on, I was sold!
Can you check me? I have a peyton auto listed.
PM sent with what I have available. Let me know either way. Thanks.
Who are you looking for in trade?