Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2016 Topps Baseball Complete Set 65th Anniversary Edition online edition SOLVED
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I got a set of these for my Giants..

2016 Topps Baseball Complete Set 65th Anniversary Edition

But I am afraid they will never be listed in OPG so I can trade the extras..

there are other sets that never were added...

Too bad..65th years should celebrated

I will still break the set for my PC, but can not trade the others...

I got A&G X 2016..at least these are listed..not priced..ok..but at least listed so I can trade them
If you're interested in selling a few singles, I'd be happy to buy them from you. I'm interested in #686 (B. Finnegan), #682 (D. Duffy), and #53 (Kang) in that order.

Cheers.
Are The cards stamped "65th Anniversary"? Are they a limited print run? Color?
The 700-card factory set is similar to the rest but adds a special 65th Anniversary foil stamp to each card. However, there do not appear to be any other exclusive additions to the product.

2016 Topps Baseball Complete Set 65th Anniversary

Read more: http://www.cardboardconnection.com/2016-...z4LwrdJQWY
All Content Copyright 2014 Cardboard Connection Inc
Follow us: @sportscards on Twitter
(10-02-2016, 07:53 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: [ -> ]Are The cards stamped "65th Anniversary"? Are they a limited print run? Color?
They added a foil stamp, but didn't list a print run. I wish they listed the print run, as that might've made it more intriguing to buy a set.
I have the set, was not pricey at all...needed for my PC..cheap way to get all the foil stamped cards...but makes it hard to trade if i can not list in OPG..I do not know how old the set is...sent a message to Beckett asking about inclusion...
I also bought meteorite insurance..felt the chance was about the same as getting a response...
(10-02-2016, 02:00 PM)bonds20001 Wrote: [ -> ]I have the set, was not pricey at all...needed for my PC..cheap way to get all the foil stamped cards...but makes it hard to trade if i can not list in OPG..I do not know how old the set is...sent a message to Beckett asking about inclusion...
I also bought meteorite insurance..felt the chance was about the same as getting a response...
Actually I wouldn't be too surprised to see the cards listed in ORG sooner than later. However not sure if prices will ever be listed.
(10-02-2016, 02:00 PM)bonds20001 Wrote: [ -> ]I have the set, was not pricey at all...needed for my PC..cheap way to get all the foil stamped cards...but makes it hard to trade if i can not list in OPG..I do not know how old the set is...sent a message to Beckett asking about inclusion...
As for how old the set is, it has only been out a couple of weeks. So it should get listed soon.
Got a response already...Brian will look into inclusion..then all teams except Giants, Red Sox and Braves will be available for trade...(sons and my PC)

Brian said he will get it loaded today. YEAH!!!
I would love a shot at your Brewers but I think you cleaned me out of your Giants needs, man!
Pages: 1 2