Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Last few weeks additions some old new additions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A few new additions. If you didn't know what I collected you should know after this post lol.

[Image: image_zpskqesbmyb.jpeg]

[Image: image_zpsaqykfzh4.jpeg]

[Image: image_zps5myhm3ng.jpeg]

[Image: image_zpsnkllsyat.jpeg]

Pulled this one from one pack of opc. Not the best player but still a case pull from my favorite set.

[Image: image_zpsoxnvzjw4.jpeg]

The rest of the cards come from a trade with an old friend Andrew from Maverick Sports and Collectables in St John's. After a few text a foundation was set and when I went into St. John's last week we completed the deal. Some of my favorite 90's inserts and favorites from my childhood.

[Image: image_zpspqgcalpa.jpeg]

[Image: image_zpsszhbsicm.jpeg]

I always love adding NL born players. Faulkner is a legend here and this one is very tough to find especially in NL. It's the original and not the vault one.

[Image: image_zpstpzclsrp.jpeg]

Last year I saw one of these and loved the back. Totally different back than the OPC version so I decided I had to have one. This one is in beautiful condition

[Image: image_zpstjor1yii.jpeg]

The last 2 need no introduction lol. You can never have too many Lemieux and Gretzky OPC rookies in your collection no matter what the grades are. These were a couple that you never used in knock down games even if you had doubles. Always popular traders if you were lucky enough to have extras. The Lemieux looks like it should be a PSA 8 but it has a small hair line crease on this left shoulder.

[Image: image_zpsfuaiam98.jpeg]

At the store Andrew had some early 90's boxes so I grabbed an old UD and Score box. I opened them just for the pure enjoyment, I didn't expect to pull anything and I was right. Here are the best of the pulls

[Image: image_zpsuq6fd1ax.jpeg]

Back in the day it would have been a decent box, some decent pulls

[Image: image_zpspspbzhip.jpeg]
Those box breaks take me back. Thanks for sharing!!!
Nice additions.

SSP
Great Additions. Never can go wrong with Gretzky & Lemieux RC's.
Great, quality additions, and I appreciate your running commentary about the cards I'm not familiar with. Thanks!