Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Is this normal?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I submitted some cards(2-3 day shipping to 75244) for grading. The tracking stated "out for delivery" to Beckett within allotted time then for some reason that same day it was sent to another location and several locations since then according to tracking. I don't think the person I spoke with understood my question of is this normal procedure for something sent to your office for grading to be redirected to satellite locations or if my package was damaged or denied. I have purchased several grading packages to get my cards graded but now I am reluctant to send my stuff in if it keeps getting trucked around before it reaches you. It is insured but I would hate for stuff to get damaged because it keeps getting redirected. Please answer if you can. Thanks.
My last submission had something similar happen. It said delivered to another state however. I called and beckett said the carrier punched in the wrong zip code for everything dropped off that day. Maybe something like that happened again.
Not sure why it would be sent to different locations but I do know that sometimes if the packages at Beckett aren't accepted for whatever reasons, (at lunch, closed for the day, etc..) the courier takes them back to the mail holding center until the next business day when it would be re-delivered.

I'm guessing everything is okay, and your submission will be delivered safely soon, just be patient.

BTW, I've submitted probably around 6-8 BGS submissions over the years and some have been taken back to the mail center as I described, but all have been safely delivered to BGS and I haven't had one problem.