Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2015 Upper Deck Blasters WTF!!!!???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I went out and picked up 4 Blaster Boxes of 2015-16 Upper Deck all from the same store, to start the collection.
The stack of Duplicates I got is as high as the one off's. WTF!? In some cases I pulled 2 of the same card from the same box. In some cases I have 4 of the same card.
Not only that but no card was numbered above 249 out of any of the 4 boxes.
You would think Upper Deck would distribute these a little better than this.
Then again, it is a great way to get people trading or buying your boxes.

So, if you need some base Upper Deck 2015-16 cards to complete your set check my org for what I have. Happy to trade them or just send them to you if you cover shipping.
Plus I have a duplicate Jordan Eberle Canvas if ya kneed it.

Saving grace was the Larkin YG card and perhaps the Lucic GU Jersey.
Series one blaster boxes only contain cards up to #250 ..... check my Org for any Hawks you might need, if you like
With Topps doing the same thing as far as collation in their baseball cards, now everyone knows they can get away with it.
Blasters are always hit or miss. I was lucky enough to get a McDavid YG out of each of the boxes I bought. As already mentioned, Series 1 goes from 1-250. If you got a card above that, that would be an even bigger issue.
Yeah, After I posted I saw it only went to 250. Thanks.
Just so many Dupes coming from the same store was crazy.
2 McDavid is nice. I got 2 Condon and 2 Brickley. [/align]

I will look at trades to fill the gaps. Thanks.
(09-02-2016, 12:00 PM)cards2trade Wrote: [ -> ]Series one blaster boxes only contain cards up to #250 ..... check my Org for any Hawks you might need, if you like
Thanks. I have the Hawks so I am good there. Have a bunch of other gaps that I will post trade thread to see what I can do.