Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Redemption Replacement is in... And It's Gotta Go Now!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I finally received my replacement for a Bruce Rondon Triple Threads card I wasn't willing to wait for. It's definitely an upgrade, but as a life-long Twins and Cubs fan, I despise the White Sox more than anything. The Sale needs a new home where it will be loved. I'm not looking for anything in particular, so it's first come, first served. The Sardinas was a bonus from Topps and is available as well.

[Image: 6D332C7B-764D-4867-A4A4-27AC8A41847D.jpg]
feel free to check my org for the sale
I don't need either of them but I have a few Maddux for trade if you want to check them out.
I'll get in line for the Sale if you want to check me.
me too
(09-01-2016, 09:39 PM)ounagi Wrote: [ -> ]feel free to check my org for the sale
Didn't see anything. Thanks anyway.
(09-02-2016, 12:11 AM)frosty2021 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't need either of them but I have a few Maddux for trade if you want to check them out.
Offer sent. Thanks!
(09-02-2016, 06:09 AM)ne12bc12 Wrote: [ -> ]I'll get in line for the Sale if you want to check me.
Offer sent. Thanks!
You could check me for the Sale as well if still available. Also have a few Maddux FT. Thanks!
You can check me if you want.
Check my inventory if card is still available. Thanks!