Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2016 RFFG - Week 25 - STANDINGS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Time for the Southern 500! This week's race is on Sunday 9/04 @ Darlington - 6pm EDT on NBC. The cutoff time to make/change picks is Saturday 9/03 @ 11pm EDT. Here are the current points standings:

1. dun - 697
2. kev - 681
3. E7B - 674
4. spaz - 667
5. rghy - 615
6T. mini - 609 (2 wins)
6T. lead - 609 (1 win)
8. kd80 - 595
9. csc - 480

___________________________________________________________________________________

I'm going with Jimmie for now.
[Image: 20160810johnsonmain.jpg]
I like it...however...

[Image: hamlin-scheme.jpg]
Not as sexy, but I'm going with Hamlin...

I like this one, too:
[Image: smoke-scheme.jpg]
Logano
Jimmie Johnson
Thanks!
I am going to take Newman. Thank You
And just like that, I slid on into 5th place! TROPICAL STORM HERMINE IS MY PICK!
(08-31-2016, 05:11 PM)Racinghy Wrote: [ -> ]And just like that, I slid on into 5th place! TROPICAL STORM HERMINE IS MY PICK!
The storm should be gone by Sunday. Probably won't see much practice or Qualifying, but the race should happen on time.
Going with Kevin harvick
Jeff Gordon please.

Jerry
Picks are in and the cutoff has passed. Unfortunately, 2 players didn't make a pick and both are out of FP's. I hope Corbin is okay as I haven't heard from him in a while. David decided to pick a storm, but the storm can't get points! He should've added a driver after that pick and I thought he'd come back to make an actual pick.
Anyway, the 7 remaining members picked 6 drivers. I wish everyone good luck with the race (but hopefully not better than me and kdogg). Wink I hope we see a great race no matter what happens with the game.
The NXS race was pretty entertaining and I won that one with picking Sadler in another game I play. I love to see NXS drivers beat NSCS drivers in those races! It's rare but makes it that much more interesting. I hope that is the start of a great weekend of Fantasy Racing for me. Check out the CWTS race Sunday @ 2:30 pm EDT on FS1 from Canadian Tire Motorsport Park.
Pages: 1 2