Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2016 RFFG - Week 23 - STANDINGS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I figured I'd put this up early since it's a SATURDAY NIGHT race this week. This week's race is on SATURDAY 8/20 @ Bristol - 8pm on NBCSN. The cutoff time to make/change picks is Saturday 8/20 at 2pm EDT! I figured I'd give everyone a little more time to make picks due to the week off. Here are the current points standings:

1. dun - 657
2. spaz - 627
3. kev - 617
4. E7B - 604
5. lead - 583
6. kd80 - 552
7. mini - 548
8. rghy - 531
9. csc - 476

Thanks!
Going to take Carl Edwards for now.
Bristol is really a crap shoot, so I probably should just homer it and go with Smoke...

But...I don't think Carl Edwards can sweep the season, so I'll take Kurt Busch...
I'm gonna go with Hamlin
Jeff Gordon

Jerry
I will go with Logano
Kyle busch
AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

I have no idea who to pick! Jimmie didn't qualify well and hasn't been finishing well lately either. JGR took 4 of the top-5 starting spots, but I really don't like 2 of those drivers. I don't think Edwards will sweep the track this year either. For the last 3 years, Edwards won the spring race and last year and the year before Logano won the night race. I doubt that Joey will keep the trend going and win for a 3rd year in a row. PLUS, there is a decent chance of rain during the race! Gordon runs well here and qualified well, but he doesn't really seem to click with Jr's team. I'm tempted to go long-shot and pick Bayne, but starting 22nd removes most of that temptation.

I'm going with Kyle Busch!
Pages: 1 2