Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2016 RFFG - Week 23 - STANDINGS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(08-19-2016, 11:53 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: [ -> ]AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

I have no idea who to pick! Jimmie didn't qualify well and hasn't been finishing well lately either. JGR took 4 of the top-5 starting spots, but I really don't like 2 of those drivers. I don't think Edwards will sweep the track this year either. For the last 3 years, Edwards won the spring race and last year and the year before Logano won the night race. I doubt that Joey will keep the trend going and win for a 3rd year in a row. PLUS, there is a decent chance of rain during the race! Gordon runs well here and qualified well, but he doesn't really seem to click with Jr's team. I'm tempted to go long-shot and pick Bayne, but starting 22nd removes most of that temptation.

I'm going with Kyle Busch!
I love that you wrote all of that down...it's my thought process just about every week....
Oooof!
Ouch for over half of us. I should've stuck with Jimmie, then I'd be back in the lead. Tongue Here's where our drivers finished, followed by the new standings:

3rd - Hamlin (+1)
6th - Edwards (+1)
10th - Logano (+1)
11th - Gordon
38th - Kurt Busch
39th - Kyle Busch (+2)

1. dun - 660
2. kev - 649
3. E7B - 634
4. spaz - 631
5. lead - 587
6. mini - 584