Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Is Anyone Trading
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
?????????????????????????????????????????????
You can check me
(08-11-2016, 11:27 AM)mq13 Wrote: [ -> ]?????????????????????????????????????????????
Yup, sent you an offer a couple of days ago, looks like you added a card from me but never sent it back yet.
sadly not at this time. maybe if i land a full time job i might get back into it
I am! Actually just sent you an offer for the one you accidentally deleted.
(08-11-2016, 01:24 PM)christophercox20 Wrote: [ -> ]You can check me
Thanks did not see anything I am collecting right now.
(08-11-2016, 01:33 PM)snobles Wrote: [ -> ]Yup, sent you an offer a couple of days ago, looks like you added a card from me but never sent it back yet.
Scott,

I returned the trade.
(08-11-2016, 02:55 PM)csamsal Wrote: [ -> ]sadly not at this time. maybe if i land a full time job i might get back into it
Good Luck in finding full time employment!
(08-11-2016, 03:00 PM)gmccarth Wrote: [ -> ]I am! Actually just sent you an offer for the one you accidentally deleted.
Sent the trade back.
Thanks for the trade, so hard to find Patrick Roy cards I need on here so I was happy you were able to find something.
Yes still trading.
Hey Mark: I'm still trying to trade also, but like the current weather situation , I believe the Becket trading site is experiencing a drought.
Is anyone else encountering a number of unresponsive replies to trade offers? Just wondering if the trade function is actually working. Recently made an offer to a moderator who always responds. When I checked his profile for his latest activity it gives me a date of November in the year 0001. Didn't realize that we had members who have been trading for so long .... (LOL)
I just signed up recently but getting into trading. I've sent a few requests out to people lately but it seems slow. Is this normal or is it just a slow time of the year?
Pages: 1 2