Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Looking for Flair, Horseman, Mr. Perfect, Bobby Heenan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking for anything Flair, Horseman, Mr. Perfect, and Bobby Heenan. Hit me up with what you have available or would trade for.
I HAVE flair, Blanchard, Anderson, j. j. Dillon all numbered from 10 to 50 autos and a heenan auto/ring jacket card. Looking for a good used cell phone. I have photos as well
(07-27-2016, 09:13 AM)lcollins1998 Wrote: [ -> ]Looking for anything Flair, Horseman, Mr. Perfect, and Bobby Heenan. Hit me up with what you have available or would trade for.
if you know anyone with broken figures the hardcore holly from the aggression line of figures is pretty much like curt hennings body type. i was lucky enough to find the perfect head in a yard sale .blow dried and popped off hollys head and put on curts instead. the holly trunks already have a diamond in the middle so i taped it sprayed it then cut a piece of cloth for the towl and boom the perfect figure lol.not really but it completed my personal collection not hard at all