Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2016 RFFG - Week 21 - STANDINGS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This week's race is on Sunday 7/31 @ Pocono - 1:30pm on NBCSN. The cutoff time to make or change picks is Saturday 7/30 at 11pm EDT. It seems to me like we just made picks for the race a few weeks ago. It was 7 weeks ago though. Time to pick again.
Here are the current points standings:

1. spaz - 601
2. dun - 590
3. kev - 571
4. E7B - 563
5. lead - 552
6. kd80 - 526
7. mini - 472
8. rghy - 456
9. csc - 434

I'm taking Kurt Busch.
Hamlin, Kurt B. or Jimmie is a good pick here, I am going with Logano who is with me????? Smile
Want to stick with Kyle and will probably regret it, but going with Logano
Jimmie Johnson
Thanks!
I'm screwed in the standings so gonna start swinging for the fences. lol
I will take Kyle Larson please
I will go with Jeff Gordon, thank you.

Jerry
Using my free pass to pick Martin truex
(07-30-2016, 11:10 PM)leadmetogreatness Wrote: [ -> ]Using my free pass to pick Martin truex
That's your last one b/c you used one for Week #4 @ Phoenix! I have your pick added to the list.

Racinghy is the only one to not make a pick so far this week, but he still has a Free Pass left. I think the thread for Week 22 will include a list of members with Free Passes remaining. It'll make it easier on me to see who has used none, one, or both FP's instead of looking through the papers every time.

GL to everyone today! I hope we see a fantastic race and not one marred by the constant cautions that happened during the Truck race Saturday.
The race has been postponed to Monday at 11am EDT b/c of rain and the fact that Pocono has no lights! I really hope they get started on time. I have just enough of a window to watch it before I go to work.
Pages: 1 2