Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Unlisted Miguel Cabrera 2000 Card - Should be added to OPG - w/ Scans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This one is worthy of adding to the OPG for sure! He doesn't have many cards in 2000, this one should have a good value also with the pricing of the regular version being pretty decent already. 2000 Royal Rookies Futures #6 Miguel Cabrera "Limited Edition" parallel. It exists, let's get it added!

[Image: 002_zpswble4w0v.jpg]

[Image: 003_zpsxyj2fuwa.jpg]
I'll take it, lmk thanks
(07-22-2016, 03:37 PM)elberson Wrote: [ -> ]I'll take it, lmk thanks
No can do, it's a keeper... I'm a Tigers fan and I collect 2000 Miggys. Sorry man!
Had to try lol, very nice. I wonder how many where printed?
If the same shot is used on front and back, why is the logo on the helmet airbrushed out on the front but not the back?
(07-23-2016, 01:17 AM)rmpaq5 Wrote: [ -> ]If the same shot is used on front and back, why is the logo on the helmet airbrushed out on the front but not the back?
Good eye!!!
(07-23-2016, 01:17 AM)rmpaq5 Wrote: [ -> ]If the same shot is used on front and back, why is the logo on the helmet airbrushed out on the front but not the back?
That is odd, I never noticed that!
(07-22-2016, 04:43 PM)elberson Wrote: [ -> ]Had to try lol, very nice. I wonder how many where printed?
For sure! Well there are 4950 of the autographed version so I'm guessing a million of the regular version and half a million of the limited? Haha...
Wow that is strange the 2001 Royal Rookies is listed but the card # is 16

I would contact Brian Fletcher he should be able to add the card