Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: LF 2016 Archives Cardinals Base
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking to finish the Cardinals base set from Archives. Need the following:

22 Wacha, 76 Piscotty, 141 Musial, 198 Wainwright, 202 Molina, 244 Rosenthal, 282 Brock.

Also trying to finish Gypsy Queen Cardinals set too but I don't have a list a needs made up yet (only have a couple so far).

Really don't have much for trade except a blaster of Archives that I opened.
No one trading?
check your messages
(06-11-2016, 06:15 PM)papapitts Wrote: [ -> ]check your messages
Sorry, I've been a little busy and forgot to reply to you.
I have all of them, but I don''t have them in my org yet. Let me know if interested and I will load them in org. Thanks.
(06-14-2016, 01:06 AM)dyosh13 Wrote: [ -> ]I have all of them, but I don''t have them in my org yet. Let me know if interested and I will load them in org. Thanks.
Yep, still looking for all 10 or so that I still need.
Got another blaster so I don't need as many Cardinals cards. I only have 3 days left on my organize and I'm not planning on resubscribing so any help would be appreciated on the Archives, GQ, or Heritage Cardinals sets.
Wow this place is dead....1 week and not even one trade offer for just a few base cards?
I sent you an offer a couple days ago that you ignored, so i canceled it today.
(06-16-2016, 09:25 PM)wordsense Wrote: [ -> ]I sent you an offer a couple days ago that you ignored, so i canceled it today.
I never got any offers...