Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Hows trading these days?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys! Hope everyone is doing good. I just updated my Flickr and want list a few days ago and re-upped my subscription.

Just wondering how trading is these days and if it is worth it to spend the time updating my org to trade here (it is way out of date)
seems like slim pickings any more. it got to the point for where i cleaned out my org. and just check out the rare hockey threads
This sport has definitely slowed down, but I'm trading more in Baseball and Football. That's only my experience. I simply may not have what people are looking for here.
I'm trading. . .more low end stuff though.
Trading is definitely slow but I still find that this is the best site to trade on.
I'm trading pretty regularly here, approaching 1300 completed trades.
Still trying my best to trade. Thanks for the offer and I have responded.
I'm still sending and receiving offers, but I'm finding that traders are rejecting offers more frequently than simply sending a counteroffer.

I'm always happy to amend a trade, so I don't understand why trades are straight-up rejected without any counter whatsoever. If we want to keep trading alive and well on this site, then we need to communicate more and be more willing to work out trades instead of just rejecting them altogether.

Just my opinion.
Feel free to check out my org. and send some trade offers!
I trade lots on other sites and use to trade lots here. Can't say I have any interest in listing or updating card list on here and having to pay to trade, buy and sell. If the traffic flow was like it was in the older days I would but with the few people posting on here it just seems like a waste of time, energy and money. I update my freeweb page but it don't seem like people want to look at those either. On other sites I usually trade directly to peoples threads and throw up my specific want list which works great.
Pages: 1 2