Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Back early to trade once again!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
Thought I would take the summer off and let the cards set until fall, but change of plans. Beckett decided to charge my pay pal account without my approval. They said I had the account set up for auto renewal, but for the last 6 months I have had a customer serves person calling me every other day to renew my account. (But I had auto renewal) My *****!!! The guy today told me he could go into my pay pal and change the settings if I wanted him to. Why is anyone from beckett doing anything with bank account settings. Just a heads up everyone, watch when your account time is running out. On a brighter note hope to do as many or more trades this year. (49)

Thanks,
Bill
Offer sent....
Wait, the CS offered to update YOUR Paypal settings? Wouldn't he need your sign-in information in order to do that? That seems shady to me.
(06-01-2016, 04:11 PM)shierydana Wrote: [ -> ]Wait, the CS offered to update YOUR Paypal settings? Wouldn't he need your sign-in information in order to do that? That seems shady to me.
I never use the auto renew or auto pay on anything, so I know were it was set, and why would customer serves keep calling me for six months to renew?????? Thanks for the read.

Bill
I suspect Beckett is spending more and selling less than they used to, but that's just a guess.