Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: bryce dejean-jones cards?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
as a homage to a young lost talent,i will try to collect his cards

PM me if you have any
Does he even have any cards?
tried to google his cards and my own beckett thread was first on the list.
griffin sat out his rookie year and he has cards,
ricky berry that killed himself after rookie year has 4 cards.
Very sad story. I never saw him play but only heard that the NOP had signed him.
I read the story also. He broke into a house and was killed in the process of a robbery - that he was committing.
he visited his GF and went for a walk.he then confused the floors and broke in and was killed.his family must be demanding a fortune in regards to the 3 year deal he has.
(05-29-2016, 07:11 PM)taffster74 Wrote: [ -> ]I read the story also. He broke into a house and was killed in the process of a robbery - that he was committing.
In the story I read they used the word "allegedly". That he allegedly kicked in the door and bedroom door and that's when the resident shot BDJ. In a different news story, it said that the resident called out to BDJ to no response and then shot him. So, the stories seem to be conflicting here.

But in none did they say he was going to rob the apartment. Do you have a link to that story? First I've heard that.

Apparently, he was in Dallas for the 1st birthday of his daughter. This is such a bizarre, sad story as more details surface. His parents must be a wreck. Kid just signed a 3 year deal with an NBA franchise. Why do this?
I don't have any of his cards myself and, frankly, did not know he had any. It's all unfortunate.