Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Chasing Rainbows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have decided to make card collecting more focused and starting to chase the Panini Prizm rainbows. This will be a fun way to see if I can complete these and over the years. Main focus will be on Steelers and Heath Miller!
Best of luck with that! That's super tough to do for sure.
Good Luck!.... go after the 1/1's first .... get as many of those as you can and worry about the rest later
I have been looking for the 1/1 but have yet to see any of the 2014 or 15. So I have been working on building my collection of # cards first.
(05-18-2016, 11:58 AM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: [ -> ]Good Luck!.... go after the 1/1's first .... get as many of those as you can and worry about the rest later
Sweet stuff...I have the entire 2014 Prizm Rainbow other than the 1/1 of Michael Vick....also have almost entire rainbow of De'Anthony Thomas missing the 1/1 and the gold one. They're fun to put together!
Rainbows are tons of fun! Maddening sometimes when a card eludes you for a long period of time, but its a nice sense of accomplishment once you get them together Smile I've got 3 completed rainbows to my name (no 1/1s though Sad ). Good luck!
This has been a lot harder then I thought it would be, I am 3 cards away from Heath Miller 2013, and narrowing my search down to 2 or 3 players a year now seeing how long it really takes! Congrats on all the Rainbows you guys have completed!
check me.. its not a lot but I have the black finite 1/1 gold/10 tie dye/49 purple/99 and red power prizm of Bryan Bennett if you'd like to knock out a trade to get started.
I truly thank you for the offer but I'm really only looking to collect Steelers.

(05-24-2016, 10:07 PM)jfrench91 Wrote: [ -> ]check me.. its not a lot but I have the black finite 1/1 gold/10 tie dye/49 purple/99 and red power prizm of Bryan Bennett if you'd like to knock out a trade to get started.